- How do we know what we want?
- What is our mission?
- How do we bring a sense of purpose to our daily life?
- How do we find our niche?
if we engage in self-assessment, if we pull into ourselves enough, we will be given a sense of our mission. Our life’s purpose will be revealed, and we will be able, from that moment on, to effortlessly be on a pre-defined path. Wouldn’t it be nice? If it were that easy?
Instead, self-assessment reveals some truths about ourselves. Then, we must repeatedly test our ideas. We may go through periods that feel like failure but slowly reveal our purpose.
This process can be painful and lonely, especially in the beginning.
However, with the support of our peers, it is more fun and exponentially more likely to succeed.On March 25, 2016 you…
- practiced using self-assessment tools to refine your business model and find your niche
- learned how to continue the process of self-discovery and test your hypothesis
- learned the emergent choice stance of continuous discovery and adaptation
- identified your next steps for exploring a value-based business model
- learned how to maintain accountability to the exploration
with Janet Schieferdecker
About the Speaker
Janet Schieferdecker is an executive coach and facilitator. She creates and presents leadership development curriculums. For over 15 years she has worked with managers on increasing their performance and consequent success.Janet brings not only international business experience at the managerial level, but also deep experience in personal coaching and multiple personal growth modalities.She is known for her humor, insight, and skillful way of shifting meaning through inquiry.