Get the scoop from your clients — fast — with targeted client inquiry questions.
Sharpen your consulting skills and learn a simplified structure for designing questions.
Our speakers demonstrated, and we tried out, one method to “get the scoop” on an initial discovery call.
We learned to design client inquiry questions to use when:
- we start with a new client,
- check-in during the engagement, and
- debrief at the end of a project.
This time-tested method of client inquiry is based on Focused Conversations, from the Institute for Cultural Affairs.
with Marti Roach, Darci Smith and Alice Cochran
About the Speaker
Marti Roach, Darci Smith and Alice Cochran have all been trained and use the ICA methods in their work.
- Marti Roach is a principal with Strategic Facilitation which teaches the ICA methods called Technology of Participation - TOP.
- Darci Smith is a certified facilitator and trainer in the TOP methods.
- Alice Cochran focuses on developing college leaders, facilitating inclusive strategic planning, increasing collaboration in groups, improving meetings and facilitating “Done-In-a-Day” planning retreats and off-sites.