In this program Stewart will introduce you to The Cycle of Resolution including Resolutionary Thinking, Getting Current and Complete, The Laws of Agreement and Agreements for Results.
Stewart will talk about why most collaborations fail and how to create alignment.
He will share what he knows about Collaboration and Conflict, and the critical skills for getting results beyond expectation.
In this highly interactive program Stewart will also be reading from his forthcoming poetry anthology Pilgrims Path: Morning Practice for Seekers.
About the Facilitator:
Stewart Levine improves productivity while saving the enormous cost of conflict using Agreements for Results and Resolutionary conversational models.
As a lawyer he realized fighting is ineffective in resolving problems. At AT&T he learned why collaborations fail: people do not create clarity about what they want to accomplish, and how they will get there. He has worked across the organizational spectrum – Fortune 500, small, government and non-profit.
- His Cycle of Resolution is included in the Change Handbook.
- His best seller Getting to Resolution: Turning Conflict into Collaboration (Berrett-Koehler 1998, 2009) was named a Best Business Books of the year and called a marvelous book by Dr. Stephen Covey. It has been translated into Russian, Hebrew and Portuguese.
- The Book of Agreement (Berrett-Koehler 2003) has been endorsed by many thought leaders, called “more practical” than the classic Getting to Yes.
- He co-wrote Collaborate 2.0 and curated and edited The Best Lawyer You Can Be: A Guide to Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual Wellness for the American Bar Association.
- He teaches communication, relationship management and conflict management skills for The American Management Association.
He served as adjunct faculty for the University of California Berkeley Law School and Dominican University Graduate Business School. www.StewartLLevine.com In 2022 he will publish an anthology of his poetry Pilgrims Path: Morning Practice for Seekers