- Make your own coffee & bacon at home and meet us in the zoom room @ 7:45 am to socialize. Prompt 8:00 am meeting start.
- Creating Connections: We will break everyone out into groups of ~6 after detailed instructions.
- Life Hack: “7 Ways to Shift Your Business to a Digital Platform”
- Members Forum: Share your favorite resources into the chat. We will collect them into a document to share with everyone.
- Announcements can be submitted in the chat to be read by everyone. Have them ready to cut and paste into the chat window. Include your name, title of event, location, date/time, cost. We will collect them into a document to share with everyone.
- Main Program: Ted is a master webinar presenter. He will guide us through this new and exciting format. The BACN Board will be monitoring the hand raise, Q&A, and the chat functions on Zoom. We will be providing as much technical support as we can.
Join us to learn directly from Ted Prodromou, America’s leading LinkedIn Coach and author of “Ultimate Guide to LinkedIn for Business”, how to best use LinkedIn Messaging.
In this session, you will learn the:
- Irresistible LinkedIn invitation messages that receive an 80% or better acceptance rate.
- Ice-breaking welcome message strategy that lowers the reader’s guard and starts a friendly “get to know you” conversation. This easy-to-use approach gets people to share some very personal details with you (sometimes too much information!) in your first LinkedIn message exchange.
- One simple phrase to turn your new LinkedIn connections into email subscribers (with their full permission).
- Easiest way to move your new LinkedIn connections into your Facebook, Google and LinkedIn Custom/Matched Audiences so you can run retargeting ads to your LinkedIn connections.
- Technique for using “keep in touch” messages to re-activate old clients and get back on the radar of cold leads.
- Creative LinkedIn messages you can use to fill your webinars and live events.
- Surefire messages that get people to call you.
A Word from Ted Prodromo:
I survived the dot com crash which wiped out my successful twenty-year tech career and I survived the financial collapse of 2008 which turned my business upside down. I have a few scars but I’m a better man because of the challenges.I started my first business in 1999 because I love the freedom it provides.
Owning your own business is no picnic but it sure beats working for someone else and being trapped in the Dilbert cube. There’s nothing better than hearing the excitement in my client’s voice when their phones ring off the hook as result of a simple tip I gave them.
I help increase your revenue using the internet. You will be “famous” on the internet using podcasting, video, social media, LinkedIn strategies, and pay-per-click (PPC) marketing.
To learn more about Ted check out his LinkedIn Profile here!