This is an online networking meeting and we will do our best to make sure that attendees get a chance to meet and speak with one another.
We are asking for a $10 “cover charge” to reserve your spot since we only have limited space
- Make your own coffee & bacon and meet us in the zoom room @ 7:30 am to socialize, you will be put into a smaller “room” with just a few people. Prompt 8:00 am meeting start.
- Creating Connections: We will break everyone out into groups of ~6 after detailed instructions.
- Life Hack: “How to Look Your Best on Zoom” with Shelley Golden
- Members Forum: Share your favorite resources into the chat. Have them ready to cut and paste into the chat window. We will collect them into a document to share with everyone.
- Announcements can be submitted in the chat to be read by everyone and we encourage you to post them in the BACN LinkedIn Group. Include your name, title of the event, location, date/time, cost. We will collect them into a document to share with everyone.
- Main Program: David is a master webinar presenter. The BACN Board will be monitoring the raising of hands, Q&A, and the chat functions on Zoom. We will be providing as much technical support as we can.
Main Program Details:
Video can help you attract, educate, convert and retain customers for your business. Are you familiar with the 7 types of video you can use to energize your marketing mix?
This micro-workshop will focus on one type of video, the Explainer, and why it’s so important to get your own face, voice, and personality in front of the camera.
We’ll cover the essential elements of a compelling story and delivery, and learn from watching a couple of participants receive real-time on-camera coaching in front of the group.
How do you grab attention in an ocean of online content? Video. And it’s faster, easier and has greater business impact than you think!
When: Friday, April 24th, 2020 from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM PST
Where: Online–please register to get the link.
About the Facilitator: David Goad
David Goad is a professional speaker, coach and talk show host whose 30-year career spans the hospitality, entertainment and technology industries.
He’s passionate about helping to create stories that drive more business conversations. He helps individuals become powerful communicators on stage and on camera, and communicate with more clarity and confidence.