As the current year winds down and New Year beckons, we’ll gather in a festive venue at Trek Winery in Novato on Thursday afternoon, December 8th from 4-6pm. Our event will be hosted by founder Harry Chapman.
- Come celebrate your successes of 2022 informally in a private indoor space
- Enjoy complimentary appetizers and non-alcohol beverages
- Access a no-host bar featuring local wines and spirits
- Amble down memory lane revisiting your favorite moments from 200+ meetings
- Enjoy fun prizes and surprises
- Reconnect with BACN colleagues IN 3D!
- Invite colleagues and friends to experience BACN for the first time
- Network, brainstorm and problem-solve informally 1:1 or in small groups
- Get a preview of the Jan-Mar presenters and topics: Amy Climer (Climer Consulting), Mark Levy (Levy Innovation) and Alexandra Watlkins (EatMyWords.com)
During our facilitated 40-minute program attendees are invited to reimagine their consulting practice and the next stage for BACN :
- Share visions for their consulting proactive for 2023
- Express gratitude for people, events and inspiration that shaped your 2022
- Co-create a vision for the future design, look and feel of BACN as we reimagine ourselves post-COVID.
About the Facilitator:
Craig Harrison will facilitate our program with a series of fun activities designed to celebrate, connect and create as we honor the past, revel in the present and speak our individual and collective futures into being! Attendees are at choice to partake or observe, engage or applaud, during this fun facilitated program emphasizing collaboration and creativity.