Create Meetings that Rock
How to have better meetings that are fun and get results
Our clients spend a lot of time in meetings. Many leaders have serious concerns about how many of them are a waste of time
Don’t leave it up to luck to have a productive meeting. Learn from an an expert in agile facilitation what you need to know to have meetings that rock.
Our responsibility as consultants is to show how to lead productive meetings. Ones where all participants engage with each other, and the right results happen.
Learn with David Chilcott, “The Agile Facilitator ” how to:
- Provide your clients the experience of engagement and learning
- Help your client team have fun and be productive
- Create a safe space for all participants
- Know what to attend to while you are facilitating meetings.
- Be confident that you and your clients are well prepared.
David Chilcott — “The Agile Facilitator” — will lead the discussion at BACN’s June 2017 meeting.
David has an unusual set of skills. He bridges the technical and the human aspects of software development.
David holds a degree in group dynamics. He has training in:
- Creative problem solving advanced facilitation
- Innovation Games facilitation
- Non-violent communication (NVC)
- Conflict resolution
- Co-Active Coaching
- Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC)
- CTI Leadership Program
David is passionate about:
- Collaboration and clear communication that supports effective Agile business consulting
- Leadership and management coaching
- Team facilitation, training, and coaching.